Emma Rose Miller is a main character in Stuck With the Millers. She is the third oldest Miller sibling.
Emma is the third oldest sibling. She is also very knowledgeable and bright like all her siblings. She is a huge bookworm and loves reading and writing. She is also a fashionista, and likes designing all of her own clothes. She is also very trendy and likes setting trends at school and online. She is also an aspiring author and can do any type of book and likes writing for the school newspaper.
Emma is highly intelligent, kind-hearted, and sociable. She is very bright and creative, often having ideas for stories or articles. She is also very intuitive and inventive, often doing stories that nobody's ever heard of. She is also very passionate in what she does and loves helping others. She is also responsible for teaching her younger siblings how to read and write when they were real little.
- Meet the Miller Family
- Back 2 School
- Millers' Girls Day
- David's 6th Birthday
- Louds meets Millers
- Stuck With the Genderbent Millers (as Emery)
- Stuck in Present Time
- Grandparents Day
- A Corona Virus
- Quadruple the Trouble
- A Miller's Halloween
- A Miller's Christmas
- David's Choice
- A New Baby
- Stuck in Present Time...again
- So Random! is Cancelled
- Adam's Big Accomplishment
- A Heartwarming Finale
- Emma has many friends, but usually likes to read or write alone.
- She never buys her own clothes. Instead, she designs them all and basing them off of popular brand-name clothes.
- She even likes designing clothes for her friends and family.
- She is also a pretty good singer, yet doesn't sing much since she has stage fright and gets shy in public.
- She likes helping others with either reading, writing, or fashion, primarily.
- She has designed a lot of clothes and has a big sewing machine and other design tools on her side of the room she shares with Brittany and Lizzie.
- She isn't the most athletic, but she likes cheering on Lynn, Francisco, and Margo when they compete in their sports games.
- She often doesn't get Luan and Benny's humor, but is willing to laugh along with them.
- She hates getting picked on and is often the target of Betsy's cruel insults and pranks, along with Lynn.