Greg Dustin Miller is the deuteragonist of Stuck With the Millers. He is the second youngest Miller sibling, until Adam is born.
Greg is the second youngest sibling, until Adam is born. Like David, Greg is also skilled at science and inventing things. He's also very fashion forward and like Emma, designs his own clothes. He isn't as mature or incredibly brilliant like the rest of the Millers. He is often naive and sometimes unintentionally ruins David's experiments or plans. He has a crush on Darcy, which David tries to get rid of. He takes after both of his great, great, great, great grandparents quite a bit, but mostly inherits Varian and Cassandra's eldest son, Victor's traits.
Greg is very smart, kind-hearted, and curious. He likes helping others through his experiments. Though he isn't as cunning and manipulative like David, he has some devious traits. He is very creative and often gives his experiments a little flair, even when it's not needed. He's also somewhat naive and scatterbrained, yet is very brilliant.
- Meet the Miller Family
- Back 2 School
- Greg's Crush
- The Alchemist meet the Scientists
- Millers' Girls Day
- David vs Hugh
- David's 6th Birthday
- A Time Travel Fiasco!
- Louds meets Millers
- Stuck With the Genderbent Millers (as Grace)
- Mandee and Jackie's Karma
- Stuck in Present Time
- Grandparents Day
- A Look in the Future
- A Corona Virus
- Zhan Tiri's Therapist
- Quadruple the Trouble
- A Miller's Halloween
- Mandee and Jackie's Reform...maybe
- A Miller's Christmas
- Varsandra's Wedding
- David's Choice
- A New Baby
- Stuck in Present Time...again
- Trapped in 1502!
- Greg's Love Confession
- So Random! is Cancelled
- Adam's Big Accomplishment
- A Heartwarming Finale
- His best friends are Lucas, Marcus, Mike, and Gus - who are often a bad influence on him.
- He's very knowledgeable about every animal in the world.
- He is skilled at both science and math, like all the Millers.
- He invented time-travel and secret passageways within the house.
- He doesn't have many enemies and likes making friends with everyone.
- He is commonly David's partner in his experiments or schemes, aside from Lisa or Foop.
- He's David's BFTF (Best Friend in The Family).