Jackie Johnson is a minor character in Stuck With the Millers. She is Gus' girlfriend and a friend of Greg.
Jackie is Gus' girlfriend and a friend of Greg. She is also a pageant friend of Lola, often competing in beauty pageants alongside her. Though she and Gus are a couple, she never tolerates his rude, obnoxious behavior. She is also very rich, often going to extravagant vacations around the world.
She is very nice, sweet, and well-mannered, much unlike Gus. She can be a little snobby and critical, but is often very sweet. She can also be a little ditzy and flighty, and doesn't really like to do a lot of hard work. She is also very competitive when it comes to pageants, but isn't a sore loser.
- Back 2 School
- Greg's Crush
- A Miller's Halloween
- Stuck in Present Time...again
- She shares the same name with one of Robert and Riley's arch-enemies.
- Unlike that Jackie, she's not homophobic.
- She is very good at ballet.
- She is often clueless about Gus' true personality and thinks there's good in him.
- She can be somewhat vain, materialistic, and shallow, which sometimes annoys Greg.
- Not many people understand her relationship with Gus, especially David and Greg, as well as Lucas, Marcus, and Mike.