Jackie Matthews is a minor character in Stuck With the Millers. She is Robert and Riley's other arch-enemy.
Jackie is a rival of Robert and Riley. She is also good friends with Leni. She is very homophobic, snobby, and judgmental, often picking on Robert and Riley for being gay. She "reforms" in "Mandee and Jackie's Reform...maybe", but she doesn't truly change. She is one of the popular kids in school, but is also the meanest, along with Mandee.
She is very much your typical mean, queen bee. She's rude, selfish, and rather nasty around those she thinks is less than her and Mandee. She is somewhat nice around her friends, but is pretty mean to anyone who doesn't fit her mold as a person. She is also rather full of herself and thinks she is doing the right thing snubbing Robert and Riley.
- Back 2 School
- Mandee and Jackie's Karma
- Stuck in Present Time
- A Miller's Halloween
- Mandee and Jackie's Reform...maybe
- Stuck in Present Time...again
- Mandee and Jackie's Grudge
- Jackie is rather superficial.
- She used to have a crush on Robert in middle school, but then became homophobic when Robert started dating Riley.
- Despite hating Robert and Riley, she loves their cooking.
- She has many friends, but is actually hated.