Poof Fairywinkle is a minor character in Stuck With the Millers. He is Foop's frenemy and Anti-Goldie's boyfriend.
Poof is Foop's frenemy and Anti-Goldie's boyfriend. He used to be a fairy like Goldie, but became human to get away from Jorgen's tyrannical reign over Fairy World. He is very similar to Darcy. He doesn't talk much and instead usually only says "Poof, Poof", which drives Foop crazy. He isn't too bright and is very similar to his dad.
Poof is very simplistic, primitive, and quiet. He doesn't have much of a personality as he's really quiet, except is quite mean when around Anti-Goldie. He isn't the brightest and is a common target for Foop's tricks. When he does speak, he can be rather mean, rude, and obnoxious.
- Back 2 School
- David's Choice
- Stuck in Present Time...again
- Poof has a crush on Goldie despite dating Anti-Goldie.
- He rarely speaks, usually just saying "Poof, Poof."
- He's not too bright.
- He still keeps his old rattle he used as a fairy baby.
- Poof talks in full sentences in a few episodes.
- He is afraid to talk because Foop made fun of him for first talking and his voice at their old school.