Riley Robinson is a recurring character in Stuck With the Millers. He is Robert's boyfriend and closest friend.
Riley is Robert's boyfriend. He is always there for Robert and is also a really intelligent, skilled chef. He is very similar to Robert, but being a bit more shy than Robert, who's more outgoing and sarcastic. He has 2 moms who he loves deeply. Robert was the one to teach Riley how to cook when they first met in kindergarten. He is very selfless and kind like Robert and can't stand Mandee and Jackie picking on him and Robert for being gay. In the future, he and Robert will have two android kids named Ricky and Roger.
Riley is a lot like Robert - smart, kind, and charitable. He is very passionate about cooking and his relationship with Robert. He is also really good in science, and sometimes combines his meals with his latest experiments. He is also very charitable like Robert, and loves helping others less fortunate than him. He rarely gets angry, except when Mandee and Jackie bully him and Robert.
- Meet the Miller Family
- Back 2 School
- Stuck With the Genderbent Millers (as girl Riley)
- Mandee and Jackie's Karma
- Stuck in Present Time
- Grandparents Day
- A Look in the Future
- Quadruple the Trouble
- A Miller's Halloween
- Mandee and Jackie's Reform...maybe
- A Miller's Christmas
- Varsandra's Wedding
- Stuck in Present Time...again
- Mandee and Jackie's Grudge
- So Random! is Cancelled
- He is bisexual since he had a crush on Leni in middle school before liking Robert.
- Like Robert, Riley's celebrity crushes growing up were Cameron Boyce and Chad Dylan Cooper.
- He hates homophobes and would do anything to defend his relationship with Robert from hate.
- He is pretty popular in school like Robert.
- He is very passionate about cooking and often cooks dinner for his moms.
- He can be a bit of a food snob, yet loves many different meals.
- Sometimes he wishes he had siblings, which is why he usually spends time at the Miller home.