Robert Varian Miller is the tritagonist of Stuck With the Millers. He is the second oldest Miller sibling.
Robert is the second oldest sibling. He is also highly intelligent like all his siblings and is a skilled chef. He's gay and has a boyfriend, Riley, who he's often seen with. He is also very kind hearted, brilliant, and brave. He can be somewhat sarcastic, but is often very sweet and respectable. He takes after his great, great, great, great, great grandmother, Cassandra a bit. In the future, he'll marry Riley and have 2 android kids, Ricky and Roger, that David and Greg would build for him.
Robert is incredibly kind, smart, and charitable. He is very much an advocate for LGBT rights and is into giving back to the community. He can be somewhat manipulative like David, but is mostly very honest and selfless. He is also very resourceful, often finding new ways to spice up his cooking when he doesn't have much food to work with. He is also very passionate for the things he likes and hates bullying.
- Meet the Miller Family
- Back 2 School
- Millers' Girls Day
- David's 6th Birthday
- Louds meets Millers
- Stuck With the Genderbent Millers (as Robin)
- Mandee and Jackie's Karma
- Stuck in Present Time
- Grandparents Day
- A Look in the Future
- A Corona Virus
- Quadruple the Trouble
- A Miller's Halloween
- Mandee and Jackie's Reform...maybe
- A Miller's Christmas
- Varsandra's Wedding
- David's Choice
- A New Baby
- Stuck in Present Time...again
- Mandee and Jackie's Grudge
- So Random! is Cancelled
- Adam's Big Accomplishment
- A Heartwarming Finale
- In middle school, he and Riley used to be kind of mean.
- He can be sometimes very insecure.
- He often cooks for other people rather than himself.
- He is pretty popular in school.
- His celebrity crushes growing up were the late Cameron Boyce - a star of Jessie and the Descendants movies, and Chad Dylan Cooper - a star of Mackenzie Falls and So Random!
- Mandee and Jackie are often intolerant of Robert and Riley because of their relationship.
- He cares a lot about his family and is often seen making extravagant meals for them.
- His favorite food is sushi, and can often be seen preparing it.
- He knew how to cook since he was very young.
- He is very brilliant, but often wants to fit in.
- He came down with the coronavirus in "A Corona Virus" before ultimately getting cured by David and Greg.