Todd Miller is a main character in Stuck With the Millers. He is the Miller siblings' father.
Todd is the dad of the Miller siblings. He is also very bright like his kids. He is also a math and science teacher at the Royal Woods Middle School where Lizzie attends. He is very bright and pays good attention to detail. He can also be somewhat strict, expecting his kids to get good grades in school. Despite that, he's very loving and loves his kids equally. He is also very skilled in math and science. He also knows how to cook and was the one who taught Robert how to cook when he was little.
Todd is your typical good-natured father. He is strict, but at the same time pretty lenient. He is very bright and loves helping his kids grow their minds. He is also very charitable and is willing to help the less fortunate. He loves his kids equally and never plays favorites. He's also madly in love with his wife and can often be seen doing little things for her, even if they do argue at times.
- Meet the Miller Family
- Back 2 School
- Millers' Girls Day
- David's 6th Birthday
- A Time Travel Fiasco!
- Louds meets Millers
- Stuck in Present Time
- Grandparents Day
- A Corona Virus
- Quadruple the Trouble
- A Miller's Halloween
- A Miller's Christmas
- David's Choice
- A New Baby
- Stuck in Present Time...again
- Adam's Big Accomplishment
- A Heartwarming Finale
- Todd takes after Varian and Cassandra quite a bit.
- He is into teaching kids new things and wants to make math and science fun to kids.
- He is a good reader like Emma, and taught her how to read when she was little.
- He hates being harsh and raising his voice.
- He's very determined to give his kids the best life.